PICTURE PERFECT GOD

Alleluia!

GOD ORACLETH:  Doeth Not, chargeth, efforteth fees upon ocean waters, whyis stroven coffers; Akpa, Isho Ni!

Whatis gettonae ophonzen phataiah whatae; rulers are frustrateth within nottaggenae effortae takae opharzenae, whatfor whyis man wanteth chargeth tolleth passerwayeth upon oceanic waterseth? They are not insideh GOD efforteth sustainableth perceiveth efforts; all are mineth, saith GOD creator; ocean waters cannot be provoketh effortae, dau coninueth to neggattae over things that dau cannot held upon, if I forceth waters, where would dau standest? Think about actions insideth whois righteousness ophonzae tollwayest efforteth upon oceanic waters; all are mineth, let passers passeth freedomae upon waters! I saith, Yaaye Hedjorle Mlim; Mi Ji Mawu Adeboloh! Akpa, Edin Ke Mei Ahie Woh! Akpa! Yaaye Hedjorle Mlim!

Be Peaceful! Know that I AM GOD Alpha Omegaim Righteousness Dau; Akpa, No Ni Afeo! Abamlim Ahaboh o!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS-End Times Phase!: PICTURE PERFECT GOD

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS-End Times Phase!: PICTURE PERFECT GOD : Alleluia! GOD SALEM! Doeth notten intermingleth with offers dau didst k...