PICTURE PERFECT GOD

Alleluia!

GOD SALEM THUS:  Wuntse mei ano mlim ji wun no ni; jei wuh! Yaaye hedjorle mlim; jei nakiah ni! Nyogbo Ji Mi!

Whatis Man neggatae ophanzenae phataiah offer's sacrificeth wun unto GOD of many reasons; what GOD sayeth matters; do not, never payeth attenteth offers upon earthen emphazaes that, I AM GOD insideth sacrifices of willfulness righteousness; slaughtered bloodaefold offers ophensiveth ophatae phaphonaes not desirableth that, I AM GOD IS insideth dau doeth offers; I AM GOD Not insideth offer, whom dau negattae offers unto not mineth offers, stop many aspects of sacrifices unto other spirits dau knewest notten abouteth; I AM GOD offersae, yaaye hedjorle mlim! Kaashalemae offers ko be mi mlim! Yaaye hedjorle mlim! Eternal GOD Hast Spoken! AKPA, Wun Dja Moi!

Be Peaceful, Know that I AM GOD THAT I AM, insideth Righteousness offers, Alpha Omegaim, Righteousness Thee! Akpa, No Ni Afeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS-End Times Phase!: PICTURE PERFECT GOD

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS-End Times Phase!: PICTURE PERFECT GOD : Alleluia! GOD SALEM! Doeth notten intermingleth with offers dau didst k...